Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
G Martin G Martin is offline

Default looking to buy metal lathe price questions

On Apr 24, 10:13*pm, "Bill Noble" wrote:

Bill
How do I contact you off list?

I sent an email to the address you post from - that might work, otherwise,
please go to my web site,www.wbnoble.comand pick up my real email from
there - I do that because when I used my real email in newsgroup postings I
started getting a LOT of spam - by using an invalid email address, I don't
get spam from the spiders that crawl the newsgroups, at least.

Thanks Guys
I just got a Clausing 5419 12" x 36" from the original owner that
bought it new just for hobby use at home.
The 5 drawer tool box full of tooling was worth more then the price of
the machine if bought alone.