Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another Auction Notice

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:42:51 -0700, Jim Chandler wrote:

I received another postcard from the local auction house today
regarding an industrial auction in Hesperia on the 30th. For those of
you in Southern Californicate that might be interested, they have a
Bridgeport Mill, Viking 50 (5K) forklift, Concord engine lathe, Kama
bandsaw, 40 ton shop press, 3 PHASE CONVERTER, and some other stuff.
For pictures and detailed info, go to: www.highdesertauction.com.

I am not affiliated in any way with the seller or the auction house.

Jim

http://www.tauberaronsinc.com/auctioncalendar.html
wednesday may 12 10:30am

Gossco MFG.
2430 artesia ave
fullerton CA 92833-2543
(CNC Machine Shop)

No listing of equipment so far. And my stuff had damned well better
not be on the Block.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.