Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawn care goes hi-tech

I'm sure scams have been happening since the earliest days.
But now, high tech. That's a shame. I'm with you. They can
come out and look in person before I agree to a deal.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"hibb" wrote in message

Agreed. The guy who walked my roof told me how many new
sheets of
plywood it needed. If a satellite image can do that, then
they can use
the damn satellite to pull the money out of my wallet when
the job's
done. No way in hell would I hire someone who wouldn't
come out to see
the job and meet me in person.

Sounds like it could be the perfect bait and switch
operator. They
give you a price for the most basic service which looks like
a great
deal and after they get all the shingles off your roof they
tell you
that you need some extra work and all of a sudden your cost
for the
project shoots to the moon.

David