Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Visible Warning Device

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:13:55 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

On 4/25/2010 5:35 PM, Doug White wrote:
I have a new progressive reloading press (a Dillon XL650), which has an
automatic alarm device to tell you when the powder hopper is getting low.
It's basically a weighted piston that rides on top of the powder, and
when it gets down far enough, a knob on top hits a switch& the alarm
goes off. I'd like to store the thing in the hopper, but there's no off
switch.(...)

Have a look at RBF-3 if you would please.
http://aeroconsystems.com/cart/products/RBF3-45-10.html

3 bucks each. Laminated. 8" long.
I like it in 'eye watering' yellow.

Custom wording available for minimum of 20 flags + $20 artwork charge.

I have no experience with this vendor but the flags look Kewl.

Yeah. What do they mean by "casual outdoor use"? Why dinna they say
"occasional, brief, DRY outdoor use"? But at 0.4 pounds, they're
prolly too heavy for powder hopper use.

I think a 120v feed to a set of points would do the trick without some
silly old flag. When the fireworks start, it's time to put out the
fire and reload the hopper. It was running low.

--
....in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should
not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work.