Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another Senator "Outed"

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 21:55:58 -0500, Ignoramus24857

On 2010-04-26, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:57:18 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:50:48 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

Of all the references claiming that he got the page drunk, 99% of them are
from windbags like you posting on forums.

It's put up or shut up time, Gunner.

If you have any credible evidence of a criminal act worse than letting
someone one year under the drinking age have a cosmopolitan, let's see it
now.

Your spew and denial is once again noted with amusement.

Gunner

That's what I thought, Gunner.
You've got diddly squat.

So Comrade..you believe its ok for an adult to get a 16yr old drunk and
then **** him in the ass?

That sounds suprisingly close to paedophilia.

Dont have neighbor kids close by...do you?

Paul's point was that the boy was not drunk. And if it was legal, it
was a matter between consenting adults. Since 16 year olds are
secually developed, having sex with them may be illegal in some places
(for good reasons), but it is not deviant in the sense of being paraphilic.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/e...n-gerry-studds

"A. Well, we sat around and talked about abstract and general questions,
all types and descriptions, until four in the morning, drinking vodka
and cranberry juice, at which time I was told by the congressman that he
was too drunk to give me a ride home and so he said, Why don't you sleep
here? and I did."

Quite clearly he had been giving his young lovers booze. By the
testimony of one of the young lovers himself.

Was there any other questions or comments you care to make to defend the
fortunately now dead, Gary Studds?

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost