Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Visible Warning Device

On 4/25/2010 5:35 PM, Doug White wrote:
I have a new progressive reloading press (a Dillon XL650), which has an
automatic alarm device to tell you when the powder hopper is getting low.
It's basically a weighted piston that rides on top of the powder, and
when it gets down far enough, a knob on top hits a switch& the alarm
goes off. I'd like to store the thing in the hopper, but there's no off
switch.(...)

Have a look at RBF-3 if you would please.
http://aeroconsystems.com/cart/products/RBF3-45-10.html

3 bucks each. Laminated. 8" long.
I like it in 'eye watering' yellow.

Custom wording available for minimum of 20 flags + $20 artwork charge.

I have no experience with this vendor but the flags look Kewl.

--Winston

--

Harley was venal, arrogant, despicable and a psychologist.
He was the second most redundant man I ever talked to.