Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Mary's home

On 4/25/2010 5:30 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
"Gunner wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:54:54 -0700,
wrote:

On 4/24/2010 11:53 PM, Don Foreman wrote:

(...)

My muse was with me today. I went to Bob's Produce (local market,
1-mile walk each way) with a general idea in mind and things gelled
while there. For supper we had:

*raw spinach salad with vidalia onion and sliced strawberries, dressed
with poppyseed dressing
*grillled lean ground beef patty, 1/3 lb per seasoned patty
*basmati rice with green peas (left over from yesterday; rice is
always better second day)
*rainbow sherbet for dessert

YES!

I nominate Don to edit the _RCM Cookbook_.

--Winston

Seconded!!

Gunner

Extra credit for any recipes using Hoppes #9 or gunpowder.

That is just silly. Everyone knows Hoppes #9 is a cologne.

--Winston

--

Harley was venal, arrogant, despicable and a psychologist.
He was the second most redundant man I ever talked to.