Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Mary's home

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:30:25 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:54:54 -0700, Winston
wrote:

On 4/24/2010 11:53 PM, Don Foreman wrote:

(...)

My muse was with me today. I went to Bob's Produce (local market,
1-mile walk each way) with a general idea in mind and things gelled
while there. For supper we had:

*raw spinach salad with vidalia onion and sliced strawberries, dressed
with poppyseed dressing
*grillled lean ground beef patty, 1/3 lb per seasoned patty
*basmati rice with green peas (left over from yesterday; rice is
always better second day)
*rainbow sherbet for dessert

YES!

I nominate Don to edit the _RCM Cookbook_.

--Winston

Seconded!!

Gunner

Extra credit for any recipes using Hoppes #9 or gunpowder.

Karl

Haven't tried Hoppes, but I have one using WD-40:

place one small plastic twistertail or tubie on 1/16th oz jig, spray
liberally with WD-40, lower into submerged brush where crappies be.
Crappies love WD-40.

Fill ice cream pail with big crappies

Filet crappies, dredge in your favorite cracker crumb beer batter.
Saute in butter or margarine. Serve with good bread, maybe some hash
browns, and lots of cold beer.