Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mary's home

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:54:54 -0700, Winston
wrote:

On 4/24/2010 11:53 PM, Don Foreman wrote:

(...)

My muse was with me today. I went to Bob's Produce (local market,
1-mile walk each way) with a general idea in mind and things gelled
while there. For supper we had:

*raw spinach salad with vidalia onion and sliced strawberries, dressed
with poppyseed dressing
*grillled lean ground beef patty, 1/3 lb per seasoned patty
*basmati rice with green peas (left over from yesterday; rice is
always better second day)
*rainbow sherbet for dessert

YES!

I nominate Don to edit the _RCM Cookbook_.

--Winston

Seconded!!

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate