Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Which cordless drill should i buy ?

On Apr 23, 7:47*am, "desgnr" wrote:
My choices are.
Skill $89.00
Ridgid from Home Depot with LIFETIME WARRANTY *$90.00
Porter Cable 18 V. with 2 batteries Ni-Cad $99.00

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

I dont see any build quality in skill or the PC battery tools, Its too
bad because PC used to be #1 and I have alot of their old AC stuff. I
think those two are about as low as you go in expecting quality,
Ridgid I have had alot of their battery tools for 3 years and im
happy. The warranty and ease of service was the main reason, but they
are quality made.