Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cox Communications drops Usenet

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:19:05 -0500, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Netscape isn't really gone. It has just been transformed into the
vastly bloated new program Firefox. The trend sickens me. Firefox
takes up 100MB of memory just loading itself any more. Feh!
That said, it still beats MS Internet Exploder.

Firefox crashes at least daily for me. Nothing else on the system has
problems, just Firefox. I'm not particularly thrilled with it obviously.
IE works just fine of course.

Interesting. You're the very first person I've heard that from.
You're on a Windows box, hopefully not Vista?

--
....in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should
not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work.