Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Rapid and DHL

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I've not got your experience, but have found them OK for deliveries.
Usually get the same driver who is very pleasant. Parcel Farce is the only
carrier I've had problems with.

Oddly enough, Parcel Force are the only carrier we don't have problems
with. They are punctual, fairly intelligent and if they can't deliver or
find we're out their sorting office is fairly close to the house so it's
not a trial to pick the delivery up on a Saturday morning.

The courier services plumb the depths of ineptitude and "Can't give a
****Wittery". City Link don't even seem to try to deliver. They just
claim we're not on satnav (a lie) and insist that I drive 25 miles to
pick up the package. Lynx seem to delight in wrecking anything given to
them, never had an intact delivery and they *always* blame "inadequate
packaging". Most of the others are play knock and run away games.