Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default LED bulb: 17 Years, $50.00

In , The Daring Dufas wrote:
ransley wrote:

in small part, snipped down to this by me, D.K.

FACT, 11, 100 w incandesants output the same heat as a 1000w
resistance heater

Holy cow, a 100w light bulb which draws less than 1 amp

No, the statement is not that well punctuated but he did mean 11 of
these, not one.

puts out more heat than a 1,000w heater drawing 9 amps? I should
get rid of the CFL lights I have and heat the house with 100w
light bulbs next winter and save a lot of money, thanks for
the tip! Dang! I'm gonna save so much money I'll have to call
the newspapers and TV stations so they can inform everyone that
the energy crisis is over! I knew the coming government ban on
100w light bulbs was a conspiracy by government and energy
companies to rip of consumers. SOUND THE ALARM! WE WON'T LET
THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!

- Don Klipstein )