Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LED bulb: 17 Years, $50.00

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:34:13 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

On Apr 24, 12:58*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 15:36:32 +0000 (UTC), Tegger wrote:
ransley wrote in
:

snip

Dam what kind of *Dumb ****s you and teger are, totaly stupid
ingnoramuses. FACT, 94-96 % of the power consumed by incandesants is
output as HEAT, not light you see or use.

But, as I keep pointing out (very politely, mind you), the primary problem
is that the /dollar values/ in question are very small, regardless of what
the percentages are.

That is the only percentage that matters. *Ransley is a liar with his 50%
*overall* savings with the only change being CFLs.

snip

Im laughing hard at this stupidity you two keep
posting.

You're not laughing, you're absolutely apoplectic with anger that I choose
not to agree with you, and wish instead to go my own way with
incandescents. You probably regard my viewpoint as horribly immoral.

That's the way with watermelons.- Hide quoted text -

Since you admit to not using light and you live in the dark you are
right you wont save a penny.

I don't use much light, particularly in the summer when I'm air conditioning.
It's good to see that you can admit it when you're wrong, though.