Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default LED bulb: 17 Years, $50.00

" wrote in
:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 15:36:32 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

ransley wrote in
:

snip

Dam what kind of Dumb ****s you and teger are, totaly stupid
ingnoramuses. FACT, 94-96 % of the power consumed by incandesants is
output as HEAT, not light you see or use.

But, as I keep pointing out (very politely, mind you), the primary
problem is that the /dollar values/ in question are very small,
regardless of what the percentages are.

That is the only percentage that matters. Ransley is a liar with his
50% *overall* savings with the only change being CFLs.

snip

Im laughing hard at this stupidity you two keep
posting.

You're not laughing, you're absolutely apoplectic with anger that I
choose not to agree with you, and wish instead to go my own way with
incandescents. You probably regard my viewpoint as horribly immoral.

That's the way with watermelons.

the watermelons always want people to "cut back" and enact more regulations
rather than produce more energy and more cheaply,like by building more
clean nuclear power plants. they are the Flat Earth Society.

I suspect they don't even get what "watermelon" means in this reference.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik