Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Income gap between rich and poor

On Apr 24, 1:35*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

I have my own version: Wresting the controls out of the hands of my glider
"instructor" as he was about to stall our Schweitzer 2-33 into a pile of
concrete rubble that looked like a WWII tank trap, from 50 feet, and having
his hand slip off of the stick as I pushed the nose down -- because he
outweighed me by about 100 pounds.

I was lucky that he sweats. It probably was life and death. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

That was something you wanted to accomplish and made the effort to get
it done.

Luck would be having the "instructor" faint and fall against the
control which nosed the plane down.

Dan