Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Income gap between rich and poor

On Apr 24, 3:11*pm, Hawke wrote:

and mostly about economics, IQs and productivity.

What it boils down to is that in a capitalist system like we have you
have a small group of winners who are fabulously wealthy and you have a
large group who has only a little to show for their efforts. They get by
and that's about it, and the rest of the people have virtually nothing
and can't even find jobs to pay for a normal living. There used to be a
large middle class but that was a short term fluke which ended when
Reagan got elected. Which is why I prefer getting rich the traditional
way in America, by inheritance.

Hawke

My own experience differs from yours. Can't say that I am fabulously
wealthy, but I worked or went to school pretty much all the time since
I was 16. I did miss something like 6 days of work because of lay
offs. Always saved money and now I am well off. So regardless of how
the world seems to you, there is a large group that has worked hard
and now has a good bit to show for it.

Don't believe me. Then ask Iggy.

Dan