Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
G Martin G Martin is offline

Default looking to buy metal lathe price questions

On Apr 24, 11:37*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On 24 Apr 2010 17:23:59 GMT, "RAM³" wrote:

G Martin wrote in news:cf95d411-b7b9-4d4b-9c43-
:

I'm on the west coast where soon they will probably ban you from
owning a lathe at home! *Just kidding *they ban everything else out
here.

What state - and how far from Taft, Ca. (Gunner's home base)?

BTW, you DO like cats, don't you? g

Shusss.....!!! *Dont tell him he gets a cat with every purchase

Btw..I have a Hardinge TFB lathe for sale..$2200 obo
And it will have a 3 jaw, live center, tool holders etc etc

Nice lathe, no threading

http://www.lathes.co.uk/hardinge/page3.html

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." *Grey Ghost

Well I just missed out on a Logan 815 w/QC gearbox and tons of tooling
it sold for $900