Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mary's home

On Apr 23, 1:25*am, Don Foreman wrote:
Cardioverted again this afternoon, tickin' like a Timex again. *The
hospital missed her meds one day which may have triggered reversion.

We dealt with that today, pro to pro, assignment of blame not an
objective. ***** happens, *process improvement to reduce ****
happenings must always be a priority. We continue to be delighted (in
general) with the professionalism and caring attitudes we've seen and
been provided.

Mar is very glad to be home after 5 days in hospital. *Prognosis is
very good, particularly the part about me being the caregiver partner
for a while which includes cooking, cleaning, laundry and scrubbing
the floors. *My turn in the barrel and she is lovin' that. * For now.
Her independence gland will swell up *real soon. I am quite competent
in mentioned activities so I'll go into smother mode and ignore her
protests until it purely ****es her off to a level not consistent with
domestic bliss.

I'm thinkin' heart healthy here.

I see a happy gunsmoke outing in my or our future next week. *

I'm very glad to have my gentle pardner and soulmate back at home.

Glad to hear things are working out well.

As for you doing the housework...we'll be waiting for those pictures
of you in your French maid outfit with its accompanying toolbelt
accessory. ;)

TMT