Dick Durbin

Default buying a dust collector

"Toller" wrote in message ...
I've had a Penn State dust collector for about a month now. It really
doesn't do as much as I expected.
It is great on my router table, but does very little for the contractors
saw, miter saw, or sanding. Had I realized this, I don't think I would have
bought one; as a shop vac wasn't too bad on the router table either.

If anyone has advice on how to make it more effective, I am all ears (eyes,
whatever...).

Check out http://wood.bigelowsite.com/index.htm
There is a diagram for a pice that fits over the back of a Jet
contractor's saw. I am going to try it out as soon as the Christmas
holidays are through and I can get back to my shop.

Dick Durbin
Tallahassee