Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul K. Dickman Paul K. Dickman is offline

Default Another Senator "Outed"

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:51:25 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:22:17 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:09:09 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message
She voted for Studds.

Joe Gwinn

So your mom voted for a raper of boys.

As I recall, it was not forcible, it was statutory.

Doesnt spell good things for your Mom, did it?

It was the lesser of the evils.

Joe Gwinn

Apparently, it wasn't even statutory.
A quick web check shows that the age of consent in DC is 16 and has
been
16
for over 100 years.
It may have been poor judgment, but that was between him and the page.

Paul K. Dickman

Hint..they werent in DC when it happened.

Check the facts.

Gunner

Check your own facts, Gunner.

According to the special counsel's report, Studds first invited the page
his Georgetown apartment, and then later that summer took the boy on a
two-week trip to Portugal. The ex-page testified that he bore no ill
will
toward Studds.

Read mo
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...#ixzz0lwq3b1Qq

Unless you're talking about Portugal.

Paul K. Dickman

Was it by law or not..statutory rape or not?

Be specific. Use as much whitespace as possible

And what is the age of consensual sex in Georgetown?

Hummm?

Gunner

Gunner, you blow hard, I have already told you.
Georgetown is a neighborhood in Washington, DC.
The age of consent in DC is 16 and has been 16 for over 100 years.
Therefore it was not statutory rape, by law or otherwise.

It wasn't in illegal Portugal, either.

Paul K. Dickman

Yet in 42 other states..its rape. And the drinking ages in Georgetown?

Oh, so that's your philosophy. F*CK states rights.
Diana Moon-Gunner as the Handicapper General of American Jurisprudence
decides that the most restrictive state laws apply to all states. Perhaps we
should apply this to the gun control laws.

For the record only 12 states have an age of consent over 17.

Studds got this kid drunk on numberous occasions and raped him.

So, now you say that it is not statutory rape, but date rape?
Your new evidence begs the question, "How drunk?".
?
DC statute defines it like this;
by rendering the other person unconscious or by administering to that
person - either by force or without the person's knowledge - some type of
intoxicant that would substantially impair the people's ability to appraise
or control his/her conduct.
Unless the page was passed out, forced fed, or told it was "soda pop", it
wasn't rape

Stand up for the pedophilia, if thats what you think Democrats are good
for.

Gunner

That's the best you can come up with?
What is next, "I know you are, but what am I"?
Don't bring your beanshooter to a battle of wits.

Even against a dead man, an unsubstantiated charge of rape is a serious
business.
So far, all you have for evidence is the noise rattling around in your head.
I don't expect you to admit you're full of it, but I do expect you to shut
the F*ck up.
Paul K. Dickman