Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Rapid and DHL

In message , ARWadsworth
writes

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

I've not got your experience, but have found them OK for deliveries.
Usually get the same driver who is very pleasant. Parcel Farce is the only
carrier I've had problems with.

Go on then:-) My next door neighbour has a note in the door asking that any
parcels should only be delivered to no 11 if he is not in.

This is not a slur on me receiving his parcels it is just that I am usually
at work when parcels are delivered and the lady at no 11 is retired and is
usually at home in the daytime.

I came home early from work one day and Parcal Farce tried to deliver a
parcel to my next door neighbour. The driver was able to work out that I
lived at no 7 and would not let me sign for the parcel. He also refused to
let me sign for the parcel even after I had unlocked no9s front door. I have
a key to feed his cat when needed and was stood inside my next door
neighbours house when Parcal Farce refused my sig.

Now that is a jobsworth.

Not as bad as the DHL driver who we stopped while he was picking up from
another company in the estate, showed him the (DHL) order and parcel,
and he refused to take it because it wasn't on his manifest

DHL had to send another van out specially from borehamwood to watford at
5pm on a friday just to pick this one parcel up

.... and I had to wait until 6:30 when the driver eventually arrived to
take said parcel

I could go on ...

useless band of ****tards

--