Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Mary's home

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 01:25:38 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Mar is very glad to be home after 5 days in hospital. Prognosis is
very good, particularly the part about me being the caregiver partner
for a while which includes cooking, cleaning, laundry and scrubbing
the floors. My turn in the barrel and she is lovin' that. For now.
Her independence gland will swell up real soon. I am quite competent
in mentioned activities so I'll go into smother mode and ignore her
protests until it purely ****es her off to a level not consistent with
domestic bliss.

I'm projecting positive thoughts on a speedy recovery. Some call it
prayers.

Wes