Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default THIS! iS! ALABAMA!

JimT wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
HeyBub wrote:
JimT wrote:
FWIW: That particular company didn't have a real good rep locally.
They were based out of another city too. That was the reason I
didn't pick them. I try to ask anyone that does work on my house
to have at least one English speaking person. I don't think that
is unreasonable or racist. It can easily be a Mexican that speaks
English. I grew-up, and spent most of my adult life, in Southern
NM. I don't carry any hard core resentment of Mexicans. I'm just
being practical. If that bothers you I don't know what to say.

TV commercial for gubernatorial candidate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ohs...layer_embedded

I'll bet there will be a lot more unlicensed - and therefore
uninsured - drivers in Alabama if this guy wins.

That's a good point.

Only temporarily. Most will get scooped up straightaway and sent to the
Greybar Hotel.

After Katrina, crime shot up in Houston until the Houston Police made it
clear that one just can't be moseyin' thru the 'hood with a malt and a toke.