Posted to alt.home.repair

Default THIS! iS! ALABAMA!

JimT wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Percival P.
Cassidy" wrote:
On 04/23/10 04:10 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:

FWIW: That particular company didn't have a real good rep locally.
They were based out of another city too. That was the reason I didn't
pick them. I try to ask anyone that does work on my house to have at
least one English speaking person. I don't think that is unreasonable
or racist. It can easily be a Mexican that speaks English. I grew-up,
and spent most of my adult life, in Southern NM. I don't carry any
hard core resentment of Mexicans. I'm just being practical. If that
bothers you I don't know what to say.
TV commercial for gubernatorial candidate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ohs...layer_embedded
I'll bet there will be a lot more unlicensed - and therefore uninsured -
drivers in Alabama if this guy wins.
Or there will be many more people on welfare because they can't get
drivers' licenses to get to that job that doesn't require a great deal
of knowledge of English.

All the road signs are in English. Anybody who can't read them shouldn't
be on
the road.

I can drive in Mexico with little difficulty.

http://www.ontheroadin.com/Mexico%20...s/image001.jpg

Same for them, I'm sure.

On the men working sign, is the man wearing a sombrero?

TDD