Posted to alt.home.repair

Default THIS! iS! ALABAMA!

HeyBub wrote:
JimT wrote:
FWIW: That particular company didn't have a real good rep locally.
They were based out of another city too. That was the reason I didn't
pick them. I try to ask anyone that does work on my house to have at
least one English speaking person. I don't think that is unreasonable
or racist. It can easily be a Mexican that speaks English. I grew-up,
and spent most of my adult life, in Southern NM. I don't carry any
hard core resentment of Mexicans. I'm just being practical. If that
bothers you I don't know what to say.

TV commercial for gubernatorial candidate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ohs...layer_embedded

I think I mentioned this in another group. Here in Alabamastan,
many of our politicians barely speak English, it's Hillbonics
or Ebonics and some of them are almost impossible to understand
especially since most of what they're saying are lies anyway.
*snicker*

TDD