Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Lawn care goes hi-tech

Percival P. Cassidy wrote the following:
Called a business that had an insert in our local paper to get a quote
for getting our lawn rolled. Gave them all the usual information, plus
e-mail address, then asked when somebody was likely to come and check
the place out. Reply: "We don't need to send somebody the we get
all the information we need from satellite imagery."

Perce

My neighbor had his house re-roofed. It was a two roof house about
60x30.in size. The spanish speaking crew came early in the morning and
started ripping off the old shingles.By supper time, they were done, and
before leaving, they cleaned up the mess too. The only potential problem
was the constant hammering of 6 or 8 guys, but I was doing construction
on my house at the time, so the hammering and the salsa music on their
radio didn't bother me. I don't think they even took a break, except for
lunch.
When I need my house re-roofed, I will give their company a call.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY