Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn care goes hi-tech

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
Called a business that had an insert in our local paper to get a quote for
getting our lawn rolled. Gave them all the usual information, plus e-mail
address, then asked when somebody was likely to come and check the place
out. Reply: "We don't need to send somebody the we get all the
information we need from satellite imagery."

Perce

I was impressed when one of the roofing companies I contacted did the
estimate from satellite imagery. The computer spits out the estimate. I
didn't hire them and I'm glad I didn't. They did one of my neighbor's and
the crew consisted of Mexican Nationals. Nothing against Mexicans but I want
one or two English speaking guys on the crew.

Point is: It's the final job that matters. :-)