Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mary's home

Don Foreman wrote:

Cardioverted again this afternoon, tickin' like a Timex again. The
hospital missed her meds one day which may have triggered reversion.

We dealt with that today, pro to pro, assignment of blame not an
objective. **** happens, process improvement to reduce ****
happenings must always be a priority. We continue to be delighted (in
general) with the professionalism and caring attitudes we've seen and
been provided.

Mar is very glad to be home after 5 days in hospital. Prognosis is
very good, particularly the part about me being the caregiver partner
for a while which includes cooking, cleaning, laundry and scrubbing
the floors. My turn in the barrel and she is lovin' that. For now.
Her independence gland will swell up real soon. I am quite competent
in mentioned activities so I'll go into smother mode and ignore her
protests until it purely ****es her off to a level not consistent with
domestic bliss.

I'm thinkin' heart healthy here.

I see a happy gunsmoke outing in my or our future next week.

I'm very glad to have my gentle pardner and soulmate back at home.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.