Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Update: Tin / Can openers.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:10:50 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember T i m saying
something like:

However, I am still going to look out for the battery electric model
(JML / 4 cell?), just so we can have a choice and also some of the
other manual models recommended for other reasons (like resealable
lids etc).

The JML gives a lid which sits down nicely back onto the body of the
can.

Ta.

Not resealable unless you intend to gas weld it, but none of them
are.

TIG no good for that then? ;-)

Cheers, T i m