Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_9_] Steve B[_9_] is offline

Default Of course my garbage disposal had to break THIS way

"aemeijers" wrote

If I do ever have anything on the plate I decide isn't edible after all, I
just scrape it in the trash, or off the back of the deck for the animals.
If I suspect the trash can will then be smelly or attract bugs, I carry it
out and empty it. Not a big deal.

--
aem sends...

Where I live now, trash is only picked up once a week, rather than twice.
It is a challenge sometimes. And sometimes, we need to make a clandestine
trip to the dumpsters behind the store. In the summertime, stuff can really
get skanky in a week.

Plus, I have to haul two of the large "cans" 1/2 mile to the pick up point.
Living in rural America has its perks, but garbage pickup is not one of
them. At least not here.

Steve
XXtreme SW Utah

Visit my blog at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com