Posted to alt.home.repair
JawBone JawBone is offline

Default Of course my garbage disposal had to break THIS way

"Mike" wrote in message

: So what do you think? Is this fixable, or is a replacement disposal
: the only viable way to go? If I do end up getting a plan to fix the
: unit, it seems like pulling teh disposal from the sink will be the
: only way to get down into the guts where the bolt meets the motor.

Years ago, when my car's alternator or starter acted up, I replaced a diode
or brushes. Can't even buy small parts anymore. Go to a parts place and
they'll gladly sell a remanufactured or new 'assembly'. Time is money. Get a
new unit and be done with it in an hour.