Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Income gap between rich and poor

On 2010-04-23, wrote:
Here is the deal for folks who still cling to that belief:
In a Republican administration, the poor are prevented from becoming
poorer until after the rich become richer.
In a Democratic administration, the rich are forced to become richer
before the poor are permitted to become poorer.

My own theory in the widening income gap between well paid people and
badly paid people is very simple. It is not very much about politics
and mostly about economics, IQs and productivity.

I largely agree. It is all about power not about party.

--Winston

--

Gary was a liar, a thief, a scoundrel and a psychologist.
He was the most redundant man I ever met.