Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lowes Web Site

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:35:33 -0400, willshak
wrote:

The site reflects the inventory of the particular store you set as the
local store.That doesn't mean it is on the shelf.
I too had the same problem. The item was not on the shelf. I asked an
'associate' and he checked with customer service and they found the
product in the storeroom.

I really meant to say above, that the ''associate'" said they did not
have the product. After looking closer I found it on my own.

In that case the web site was correct - only one store in my selection
distance had the item.

IMO, the first thing to do on a site like that is pick the local store
location and go from there...