Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Another Senator "Outed"

"RogerN" wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
The news today is that another senator is in fact a closeted homosexual.
He's also a republican, as you would probably guess. Who is it? Lindsey
Graham. That's the word going around today. Graham is gay. Is it a fact?
Right now it's only a rumor but he was outed by a Mr. Donatelli, a
republican campaign manager. I'm sure there will be more to this one
later. But it does explain why Graham has always been such a weaselly guy.
Another gay republican politician, why am I not surprised?

Hawke

I thought liberals were all about gay rights? It's OK in the military but
not as a Senator? How liberal of you!

I just checked the Wiki after noticing that Drudge hadn't picked up on this and I'm
beginning to believe the accusation of being gay is bull chit.

Sounds like a center right politician to me. One of the minority that served in our armed
forces. A bit too close to center but hey, I'm not a liberal.

Wes