Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_6_] Oppie[_6_] is offline

Default new circuit

"amdx" wrote in message

"Oppie" wrote in message
Cute.
I left the drawing for one of our techs and asked him to breadboard it.
BEG

I once had a housemate whose father bought her a VW beetle, the first
thing he told her to do was rundown to the gas station and ask them to
check the water in the radiator.
Mike

Back in the day where all gas stations were full service... I was driving my
1969 beetle and pulled into a station. Asked the attendant while the gas was
pumping to check the water. He smiled wryly, opened the hood and pronounced
that the windshield fluid was down a quart.