Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Maximum spacing of ceiling corregated metal.

On Apr 22, 11:03*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
stryped fired this volley in news:079c7cab-fc65-4a18-
:

I did not find that picture until today way after I posted the
question.

Yeah, just like you didn't ask the group if 4' centers were a good idea
until after you'd built the building. *Why ask if you've already made up
your mind?

LLoyd

I was not asked. A guy quoted me a price for the building and I had
him build it. The discussion of truss placement never came up because
at the time I was not sure what I was goign to do to the inside
eventually.