Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Maximum spacing of ceiling corregated metal.

stryped fired this volley in news:5364358b-ed74-
:

I dont see how it could look horrible. This looks pretty good:

Oh, I think I can see how snicker. Yeah, HIS looks pretty good. You
are the one doing this job.

Why not try this: Instead of asking questions of which you'll
automatically refute any and all answers, just build it. If you don't
like it, tear it down. If you do like it, keep it.

And why the hell did you even ASK if you could use the metal on 4'
centers, when it's obvious that 1) your 'model' example did, and 2) you
can hang it on any centers you like, so long as it doesn't buckle from
its own weight. We gave you reasons why you _shouldn't_, not reasons why
you _can't_.

Stop insulting the intelligence of the group.

LLoyd