Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Maximum spacing of ceiling corregated metal.

On Apr 22, 7:57*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
stryped fired this volley :

On Apr 22, 7:10 am, stryped wrote:
On Apr 21, 8:22 pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com fired this
volley

8.3.70:

Have you considered just painting the bottom of the vapor
barrier?

Or
did you buy insulation without a vapor barrier?

Oh, yeah... since we're on the subject of cheap and lazy... Only a

ussy
would shy away from a mere 300-400 sq. ft. drywall job.

That's a couple of short afternoon's work. Even for someone who
frig

gin'
HATES drywall finishing like I do. Buy some balls.

LLoyd

Last time I checked 30x30 = 900 square feet of drywall.

I have never drywalled before and I am not afraid of hanging it. I am
afraid of the taping and mudding looking horrible.

And I am going off what the truss manufacturer said in terms of the
weight for my 2x4 trusses 4 feet apart.

And all this because initially you wouldn't spring for an extra seven
trusses.

LLoyd- Hide quoted text -

No dont talk about what you dont understand. I had the building built
and did not even get into a truss discussion on here until after it
was completed. This was the first building I ever had built and no one
mentioned the spacign being a problem.