Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Throw Another Log On The Fire

On Apr 21, 11:32*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:01:02 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Apr 21, 9:22*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:18:25 -0700, Zz Yzx wrote:
OH YEAH BUDDY? *I'll put my mind toe-to-toe to yours anytime!

That's about where yours is; in your toe.

Wanna' meet out behind the particle accelerator building?

I suppose your particles are about the right size for an accelerator..

Ah, you've resorted to opportunistic, off-topic insults that don't
warrant a reply.

Wow! *There is a big PKB.

ButDO warranet a PLONK.
PLONK.

Oh dwat.. sumbuddy else doesn wuv you....

Doesn't surprise me that you'd stick up for the loser. *Lefties of a
feather... *

That's it? That's all you got, you unimaginative redneck fool? You
see, that is the biggest problem you right-wing nutbars have: no
imagination. Then, when you see/hear something you don't like or
understand, "IT'S A LEFT-WING conspiracy, man your weapons!!!"

DO try to widen your scope of understanding what goes on around you
and start by taking your head out of your ass.

love,

Rob