Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Maximum spacing of ceiling corregated metal.

On Apr 21, 8:22*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com fired this volley 8.3.70:

Have you considered just painting the bottom of the vapor barrier? *Or
did you buy insulation without a vapor barrier?

Oh, yeah... since we're on the subject of cheap and lazy... *Only a pussy
would shy away from a mere 300-400 sq. ft. drywall job.

That's a couple of short afternoon's work. *Even for someone who friggin'
HATES drywall finishing like I do. *Buy some balls.

LLoyd

Last time I checked 30x30 = 900 square feet of drywall.

I have never drywalled before and I am not afraid of hanging it. I am
afraid of the taping and mudding looking horrible.