Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Another Senator "Outed"

"Hawke" wrote in message
The news today is that another senator is in fact a closeted homosexual.
He's also a republican, as you would probably guess. Who is it? Lindsey
Graham. That's the word going around today. Graham is gay. Is it a fact?
Right now it's only a rumor but he was outed by a Mr. Donatelli, a
republican campaign manager. I'm sure there will be more to this one
later. But it does explain why Graham has always been such a weaselly guy.
Another gay republican politician, why am I not surprised?

Hawke

Don't get excited, he won't date anybody like you.