Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Maximum spacing of ceiling corregated metal.

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com fired this volley in
. 3.70:

Have you considered just painting the bottom of the vapor barrier? Or
did you buy insulation without a vapor barrier?

Oh, yeah... since we're on the subject of cheap and lazy... Only a pussy
would shy away from a mere 300-400 sq. ft. drywall job.

That's a couple of short afternoon's work. Even for someone who friggin'
HATES drywall finishing like I do. Buy some balls.

LLoyd