Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Palin vs. Obama

On 4/20/2010 12:30 PM, RBnDFW wrote:
Hawke wrote:
On 4/20/2010 11:35 AM, RBnDFW wrote:
[Clitt and his drivel snipped]

RONSERESURPLUS wrote:

Obama is VERY BRIGHT? About what, SOCALISM,, LENIN and STALIN?? Other
than being a CHI Town Street thug, what does he know? LOL

There was a recent story that BHO and GWB have IQs essentially equal,
based on college entrance scores. That's the last we heard about BHOs
college records.

IQ is one thing. Knowledge is another. Nobody knows what Obama and
Bush's IQs are in relation to each other. What we do know is that Bush
lacked knowledge about everything. We also have seen that the level of
knowledge Obama possesses is impressive by anyone's standards. But to
put it in language so your kind understands it, Bush is an idiot and
Obama is a smart guy.

Stalin was a smart guy too - your kinda guy apparently.
How's that Kool-Aid taste, Smart Boy?

What's the matter? Can't face the reality, can you? Your boy Bush was a
dunce and my guy Obama is smart as a whip. You ought to be embarrassed
to admit you ever supported Bush and yet here you are. Now I see why you
like Bush, you both have something in common, stupidity.

Hawke