Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Jack is offline

Default Can anyone explain .........

webtv? I strive to grasp the concept, but am missing something. I know
that we all have limited ISP's, bandwidths, dialups, and all the other
things that are dictated mostly by where we live, and not by our
computer literacy.
Yet, I really do not understand webtv. Before I make a judgement on
this, I would like to hear some lucid descriptions of what it is, when
it is used, and what sort of people use it.
With the exception of ONE person in the last ten years, every webtv
poster I have read seemed to be a totally uninformed out of touch
individual that one would picture living at the end of a windy dirt road
without running water or indoor plumbing.
I know that at times, we all have to take the connection available, and
want to grok this. I understand that portion. I do not, however, grok
that 99.9% of webtv posters impress me as having a shallow gene pool.
TIA
Steve

Steve B has to be the most stupid man on earth if He really means He can
not comprehend WEBTV.

He will not see this since He has me blocked but all of this is because
of some yellow or orange text. LOL