Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
tom koehler tom koehler is offline

Default Joshua Tree wood query

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 0:05:29 -0500, Bill Noble wrote
(in message ):

the trees grow near palmdale all over the place - look for one that has
fallen down

Thanks for the info, and in a digestible form. I want a chunk of this
stuff,
but have not yet found a legal source.
tom koehler

--
I will find a way or make one.

Thanks for your reply, Bill. Unfortunately, I am back home from my vacation
trip, and am in northern Minnesota. Now, if you were able to get a nice
chunk, about so big, I'd be glad to pay the UPS shipping plus a modest
stipend for your efforts. remove any appearances of "nospam" and "invalid"
from my return address. Note that the word "net" appears twice in my address.
We could discuss the details.
tom koehler

--
I will find a way or make one.