Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Throw Another Log On The Fire

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:42:24 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
.. .
One year ago the temp reached 100F.

Today was a struggle to reach the high 60F's.

A Spring winter storm, more like a late Winter storm is coming in off the
Pacific.

The ski resorts are loving it, they expect to be open at least thru June.

So, "Throw another log on the fire, .................."

Lew

Have you considered what that wood fire will contribute to Global Warming?
;-)

No. Liberals never do what they preach. Look at their preacher,
Algore's, estate in Kentucky, which, after public shame and eco
retrofit, still uses _20_times_ the energy a typical human's home
requires. (He uses 221,000KWh while I used 5,000 last year, 44 times
my requirement. Nat'l avg is 10,656KWh annually.) For them, it's "Do
as I say, not as I do." Hypocrites, all.

--
"I think you very well may see a revolution in this country and
it will not be a revolution to overthrow the government," he said.