Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default OT - callers at door.

I remeber when I was a boy of about 12 or 13 we had a (male) Jehovahs
Witness at the door. I opened it and then called for my Dad. When Dad came
to the door the JW launched into his speech. Dad said "No thank you" and
shut the door. As the door was nearly closed the JW put his foot in it
preventing my Dad from fully closing it. The conversation went.......

Dad - "Do Jehovahs Witnesses believe in miricles?

JW - "Oh yes Sir the Lord Almighty can do many wonderous

Dad - "Good, because if you don't move your f****ing foot you'll need one"!

Needless to say the foot was removed rapidy and we never saw JW's again.

Cheers

John

(RIP Dad)