Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cox Communications drops Usenet

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:41:56 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

In fact..DSL isnt even availble in most of America

I didn't even have DSL until a couple years ago, when they finally
installed it. I recently complained to QWEST about their ads saying
that 7Mbps DSL was only $25/mo when I was paying $27 for 1.5Mbps. I
talked her into giving me the 1.5 for $20/mo when she checked and
found that 7Mbps wasn't yet offered in my neighborhood. sigh
Somehow, that knocked ten bucks a month off my bill, for which I'm
grateful. But I'm still ****ed that I can't get the faster speed.

--
"I think you very well may see a revolution in this country and
it will not be a revolution to overthrow the government," he said.