Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight Free Flashlight and Work Light Question

Well, if you are one person. Who never loans flash lights.
Never has a flash light break. Never leaves his light some
where else, never has neighbors ask to borrow one. Never
needs a light in two places at once.

Then, your one light system should work fine.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"George"
wrote in message

On 4/20/2010 6:19 PM, aemeijers wrote:

Yes, they are one step above junk, and probably not worth
buying
replacement batteries for. I definitely would not pay list
price for
them. But the one in my briefcase has come in handy
several times,
finding stuff buried in the back of a 19" rack.
--
aem sends...

So it sounds like they really aren't worth bringing home.

A really easy solution much better is to get a good
flashlight. I have a
single cell CREE LED that came with a belt holster. It is
really rugged,
reliable and dependable and because it is so small I can
have it with me
all of the time. It does double duty as a really good bike
light. I
bought a velcro strap mount to attach it to the handlebars.